Packaging your products, Protecting our environment.
What is Contract Packaging?
Main Entry: con • tract package
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): pack • aged; pack • ag • ing
1. to present (as a product) in such a way as to heighten its appeal to the public
2. to enclose in a package or covering
The services include Labeling, Reworking, Kitting, Assembly and Inspection. The Trinity Design Group, is a Supply Chain Solutions Organization. Our contract packaging program, is a turn-key, full service, from concept to final distribution.
- Large and Small Format Machines
- SHRINK WRAPPING
- 3 High Speed Machines
- RF Sealing Texwrap Sealer Etc.
HIGH SPEED TAPING
- 5 High speed tape machines
- Double sided tape for pop purposes
- 170,000 sq. ft Warehouse
- Excellent shipping and receiving capabilities
- Access to major highways
- Storage, product inventory control
- Order pick/pack operation
- Repackage mislabeled product
- Bulk Packs
- Detailed inspection of large amounts of product based on customer quality specifications
- High speed auto-bagging equipment plastic cups, paper plates, etc.
PRINTING BINDERY SERVICES
- Cutting – large format cutter
POP DISPLAY ASSEMBLY
- Large production floor and assembly line process able to handle large displays and quantities
- Large Pallet Pack Display Programs Carton Erection.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
- Structural Design
- Graphic Design
- Packaging Optimization Studies
- Company Owned Truck Fleet